We hope that you can join us at one (or more!) of our upcoming events. Our success depends on your support.
- Beauty, Baubles and Bourbon (Thursday, Sept. 27, 2017) – Sponsored by The Diamond Galleria. This benefit hosted by The Diamond Galleria on behalf of TOUCH INC. will feature the beauty of living sculpture and a bourbon tasting event and auction surrounded by the gorgeous jewelry at The Diamond Galleria. Tickets ($25) may be purchased in person at The Diamond Galleria or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets now.
- TOUCH FUN RUN (Oct. 14, 2017) -Tons of fun for bikes, Jeep enthusiasts and road-trippers of all kinds. This event will take participants out into the surrounding area and back again for a poker-run style day ending with a casual dinner, drinks and live music at the Lamasco Bar on Franklin Street. Download your registration form now!!
- 2017 Survive Alive 5K & Park Walk: Register Now For Only $20! (Saturday, Oct. 28, 2017) – Zombie filled adventure kicks off in Garvin Park in Evansville and continues through the Greenway. Free Kidz Dash at 2:30pm, Run/Walk at 3:00pm. Learn more at SurviveAlive5K.com
2017 DONOR CAMPAIGN
We can’t do it alone – your support is the key to our success in providing support in our community. If you would like to help us help others we have two simple, secure options:
- You can use the donate link on this page to make your one-time contribution now through PayPal online, or
- Download our 2017 Contribution Form and return it to us by mail or email to make your donation in quarterly or monthly automated installments.
** UPDATED APPLICATION FOR 2017 **
TOUCH INC has a new streamlined Application for Financial Assistance. If you are a referring physician’s office or other community partner please begin using the new form immediately.